Daytrip: Ulefoss – Dalen – Ulefoss
19 Mai 2021 - 4 September 2021
19 Mai 2022 - 4 September 2022
18 Mai 2023 - 10 September 2023
Join one of the historical boats through the impressive locks of the canal, and into the beautiful mountain scenery.
We will sail through 5 flights of locks before we continue up the river and the landscape opens up to the idyllic lakes and steep mountain areas in upper Telemark.
The packages include the boat trip from Ulefoss to Dalen and return with bus from Dalen to Ulefoss. There is a change of bus in Seljord.Travel Route:
- Kl. 10.00 attendance at Ulefoss locks.
- Kl. 10.30 departure with M/S Henrik Ibsen or M/S Victoria from Ulefoss lock.
- Kl. 17.40 / 18.35 arrival at Lastein pier in Dalen.
- Kl. 18.45 departure with bus from Lastein pier in Dalen with Vy local bus, line 142.
- Kl. 19.58 arrival at Seljord bus station.
- Kl. 20.05 departure with bus from Seljord bus station with Vy bus, line R1.
- Kl. 21.05 arrival at Ulefoss locks.Practical information on board:
You can park your car free of charge at Lastein pier, approximately 100 meters from the pier. Follow the signs. There is no need for parking permit.
Meals on board:
There is a restaurant on board. It is possible to prebook breakfast and lunch with your tickets. You can also order food directly at the boat from their menu without prebooking. It is not possible to book a table for the entire journey.
There is a change of bus in Seljord during the weekdays.
The buses are corresponding and will wait for each other.
During the weekend there is one bus that drives the entire trip from Dalen to Ulefoss. Booking and payment:
Adults from 16 years: From NOK 1194,- per adult.
Children 4-15 years: From NOK 285,- per child.
Children 0-3 years: Free of charge
The rate for this package can vary when it comes to your choice of date.
Please select date of choice to see the package rate.
PS! These are rates for online bookings.
Fee for bookings made over phone or email is NOK 80,- per person.
18. May – 9. September: Daily
Due to high demand, we recommend that you order in advance. Do not wait until the day before.
PS! These are rates for online bookings. Fee for bookings made over phone or email is NOK 80,- per person.
All reservations must be paid in full when booking.