Bandakcruise on Mondays
24 Mai 2021 - 30 August 2021
23 Mai 2022 - 29 August 2022
22 Mai 2023 - 4 September 2023
On this trip in the western parts of the Telemark Canal, you will experience the fjord-like lakes of the canal and the impressive locks at Hogga and Kjeldal.
The boat turns in Lunde locks and returns to Dalen.
- Kl. 08.30 attendance at Lastein pier, Dalen.
- Kl. 08.50 departure with M/S Henrik Ibsen from Lastein pier, Dalen.
- Kl. 13.10 arrival at Lunde lock.
- Kl. 13.10 departure with M/S Henrik Ibsen from Lunde lock.
- Kl. 18.00 arrival at Lastein pier, Dalen. Practical information on board:
You can park your car free of charge at the Lastein pier in Dalen.
There is no need for a parking permit.
Meals on board:
There is a restaurant on board. It is possible to prebook breakfast and lunch with your tickets. You can also order food directly at the boat from their menu without prebooking. It is not possible to book a table for the entire journey. Booking and payment:
Adults from 16 years: From NOK 1170,- to NOK 1253,- per adult.
Children 4-15 years: NOK 375,- per child.
Children 0-3 years: Free of charge
The rate for this package can vary when it comes to your choice of date.
Please select date of choice to see the package rate.
PS! These are rates for online bookings.
Fee for bookings made over phone or email is NOK 80,- per person.
22. May – 4. September: Mondays only.
Due to high demand, we recommend that you order in advance.
Do not wait until the day before.
All reservations must be paid in full when booking.