Join one of the historical boats through the last locks of the canal, and into the beautiful mountain scenery.
We will sail through Kjeldal and Hogga locks before we continue up the river and the landscape open up to the idyllic lakes and steep mountain areas in upper Telemark.
The packages include the boat trip from Lunde to Dalen and return with bus from Dalen to Lunde. There is a change of bus in Seljord.
- Kl. 12.50 attendance at Lunde lock.
- Kl. 13.05 departure with MS Henrik Ibsen or MS Victoria from Lunde lock.
- Kl. 18.00 / 18.35 arrival at Lastein pier in Dalen.
- Kl. 18.45 departure with bus from Lastein pier in Dalen with Vy local bus, line 142.
- Kl. 19.50 arrival at Seljord bus station.
- Kl. 19.50 departure with bus from Seljord bus station with Telemarksekspressen, line NW 182.
- Kl. 20.45 arrival at Lunde lock.
Practical information on board:
Your car can be parked at the parking lot 200 meters from Lunde lock. There is no need for parking permit.
Meals on board:
There is a restaurant on board. It is possible to prebook lunch with your tickets. You can also order food directly at the boat from their menu without prebooking. It is not possible to book a table for the entire journey.
We ask all our passengers to follow the general infection prevention advice that is applicable in Norway. There are several hand sanitations stations on the boats.
There is a change of bus in Seljord. The buses are corresponding and will wait for each other.
Booking and payment:
Adults from 16 years: From NOK 1001,- to NOK 1031,- per adult.
Children 4-15 years: NOK 400,- per child.
Children 0-3 years: Free of charge
The rate for this package can vary when it comes to your choice of date. Please select date of choice to see the package rate.
18. May – 3. September: Daily
6. September – 9. October: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Due to high demand, we recommend that you order in advance. Do not wait until the day before.
PS! These are rates for online bookings. Fee for bookings made over phone or email is NOK 80,- per person.
All reservations must be paid in full when booking.